Friday, May 3, 2013

Rainy Week Makes One Weak....Come in for Some "BLISS"!!!!

Hi Ya'll, I know we need rain but P L E A S E I need some SUN. I know by August I'll wish for rain and cooler weather. We as humans get joy, happiness, and good feelings in many ways. The sun is one of them at least from this beach lovin sandals wearin girl. I mentioned Bliss at Fogels this is a Carpet division of Beaulieu that has many outstanding features. Which includes Magic Fresh an odor reducing treatment. This carpet is also solution dyed (the color goes all the way through it). Mustard will come out of it and bleach won't damage it so go for the "Bliss"!!! Have a great weekend and if you are in the Augusta Georgia area listen to FFP(Pam) on Jeff Annis's "CSRA Home Care Show" on May4th 6-7am. WGAC....As Always,FFP

No comments:

Post a Comment