Monday, May 6, 2013

Got The It can't BE Monday Blues!!!!

Hey World out there, It is Monday they come around like clock work at least once a week,LOL!!! I was on talk Radio local here WGAC 1580 on your am dial (showin my age "dial"). It was a lot of fun and I was invited back so I must have sounded better than I thought I did. This was a quick put me on it show next time I will let everyone know in advance. Pretty Kewl...I felt like I was on the old "Frasier" show whenever he was at work. I spoke about the history of the company where I work "Fogels" and a lot of different types of flooring which I will be covering in this blog and already have covered some. Thanks to Jeff Annis with Advanced Services for inviting me. CSRA "Home Care Show"Sat mornings from 6-7am. Yeah I know I am a night person but there are some things one will get up to do. This is in the Augusta Ga, Aiken SC. Evans Ga. area. More Tips on another day. I also went on a loft tour and worked with clients so I had a working weekend. Take care, FFP

No comments:

Post a Comment