Monday, October 1, 2012

Continued From Finding the Fit !!

Hi Everyone, Finding the right fit rather than having one. Yes it is Monday the first day of October. Wow,where has time gone....It might be Monday but I choose JOY!!LOL!!! Last week I spoke about finding the right designer. This week it is all about product. Tip #13 What flooring should I use and where? First: figure out your life style. If you have 6 kids and 3 animals running around, you do not need white carpet...O.K. laugh but their are a lot of people who would do it. If you have Mr. Arthritis in your hands or wrists you do not need wood products in your kitchen. Cast Iron skillet and wood floors do not mix whenever you drop the pan. Decide your needs than pick the product that suits. Remember the term solution dyed when choosing carpet..Yes some people are still using it for the soft underfoot feeling or warmer bedroom areas. I touched on wood and carpet so tomorrow it is "P" for porcelain. Smile, FFP

No comments:

Post a Comment