Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Tip #36 If you want something in life SPEAK UP!!!!!

Hello World, Hope all is well out there. Here in Designer Land it is good unless you feel a bit under the weather. My biggest problem in life is I stay quite way to long. Everyone will go home sick before me. The last piece of pie will go to someone else. The great black dress will be sold. The perfect sofa that I wanted will be out of stock. Yes, If you want something out of life speak up because you will not get it by setting back and being polite. Design it, Buy it, SPEAK UP before the WORLD passes by!!!! AS always, FFP

1 comment:

  1. Has Silver Linings gone out of business? You did some hardwood and carpet for me several years ago. I'm interested in another room of wood, but can't seem to find yall.

    ReplyDelete