Saturday, September 21, 2013

Tip #34 Don't be a Bore!!!!

Hello World, I know, I know grey is the new beige.....DON'T BELIEVE IT !!!! Grey can be a very cold color. If it has warm tones than it is not grey it is TAUPE!!!!! College did teach me something and I am soooo tired of People thinking because it is on the internet than it is true. Liking dating someone that says their a French model...Get a Grip. LOL!!!! Grey can be handsome correctly applied but tip # 34 ADD COLOR somewhere. Don't be a bore. Please don't think it is going to be warm because it is a cold color....Plain and simple!!!! Could you imagine all football teams in grey or what a pretty grey day!!! Does that make sense? GREY IS COLD!!!! OK, I have had my say and in the words of Forrest Gump "that's all I am going to say about that". Outdoors has so many beautiful colors that can be brought inside do not limit yourself. If in trouble seek a professional. Life is like a box of chocolates pick something besides grey!!! As Always, FFP

No comments:

Post a Comment