Friday, April 19, 2013

Tip #23 Blog IT!!!

Hey World, Joining this new Social Media age is a trick for some of us but I am not giving up yet. Tips from the designer...Today's topice Wallpaper....It damages walls..BUZZZZZZZ, that was my buzzer for WRONG answer....People hang wallpaper incorrectally and that is what damages walls. Personally I am tired of solid painted walls....GIVE them dimension people. We now have some dynomite murals for business's and homes that give them the extra punch that one needs. The answer is learn how to prime before you hang the paper and the future for paper in needed areas will be great. Needed areas being bathroom, kitchen, laundry etc. I as a designer am pro in explaining house plans but am learning how to blog and hold interest. If you are reading this I also have some flooring pictures and other design ideas on pinterest. Under same name. The fever of golf in the air here in Augusta last week compelled me to go to the driving range last night. Also having a handsome coach didn't hurt either. My short game needs some work but my drives made up for them. That one GOOD shot always brings you back. LOL. Have a great weekend and if you need a lift out of the blues dance it out. As always, FFP

No comments:

Post a Comment