Friday, November 2, 2012
Tip # 21 Don't let the Designer come last!!!!
Top of the Morn,
It is a beautiful day and it is FRIDAY!!!Yeah, I know you guys out there think that too. Even if we love our profession, we still get over worked. WHY do people come to me after they have made some horrible mistakes (not everyone) and expect me to make it O.K. with out it costing anything extra. LOL! Oh yes, sometimes my magic wand does not always work. If you start with the designer you get a plan and then you can work the plan. This is the second time I have mentioned this but for reason....Most interior designers will do a walk through for free and like me if you buy product I do not charge a design fee so if in doubt ask. If you ask you usually receive but most people fear the asking. Call me 706-738-9703....Have a wonderful day. Smile. FFP
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment