Hi Super Duper People,
O.K. I am getting to rhythmic in my titles but oh well it is my Blog. LOL. Fall is in the air. Doesn't it feel great. I love water sports but whenever fall gets here I am ready....Augusta's heat can make tempers flare so abound cool weather. I am afraid we haven't seen the last of the heat. Will enjoy the cool while it's here. Fall is do overs for sports teams that didn't make it big last year. A balancing act between hot and cold weather. Big blue skies with golds and browns of golden rod blooming.
You also have fall fashion in clothes and interiors....What are the fall trends for colors?
Tip # 8 Fall colors: Trends have a earth tone back ground with big splashes of brilliant brights...still a little of the seventies style with a big new twist is hanging in there also.
Just remember to put the trendy where you can change it pretty easily and least costly.
Have fun with it and enjoy life. It's the ride that counts. FPP
No comments:
Post a Comment