Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Is the Economy Strange or WHAT!!! Tip# 5 and I am still alive!!!

Hi Everyone,

It is HOT and everyone wants the most expensive product but they want it for free! Ha! Don't we all. When ever you really give customer service and work your heart out it gets very frustrating. I love my field and it keeps me going. I had a lovely customer remark to me this week that I loved my job and yes interior design is my hobby and my living so I am happy in these rough times that I still show that I love my career.

Hope everyone is having a great summer. I am ready for the beach haven't been there yet and I can smell the marsh and the coffee brewing at the Sunrise cafe on Tybee Island. Childhood memories need to get to the water.

Tip # 5 and I am still alive (Thanks to God)

How can you tell if a hardwood floor has had water damage? It will mildew and turn black or even a dark blue. Dark black is always a liquid....not just aging. Still alive because God promises us he will take care of us. A bad world economy is not God's economy. He can change anything!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment