Saturday, June 11, 2011

The name fits and 1st tip.

I never knew when Raymond Beasley gave me that nickname in high school that it would be my future. My mother being a buyer for a department store always bought the salesmen samples for me to wear so I was fortunate to be able to dress up quite a bit. Dressing up so that friends gave me that nickname which became my future. I am an interior designer.. Thanks, Raymond. I wanted to start a blog to help people with their design problems so out of the gate I go.

I have been in the field for 25 years, yes I was ten whenever I started and I have a warped sense of humor.......you have to in this business. I have helped with hotels, offices and one room flats. Nothing is to small. I am in a service business and me with the company in which I work make this our number one priority.
I work at Fogel's Fine Floors in Augusta Georgia. To you girl's out there it is located on 2825 Washington rd.across from stein mart. To the guy's it's across from Hooters.
1st. Tip:
In this blog I am going to give answers to questions we are asked daily, o.k. at least weekly. Some of you who are born with the ability will already know the answers. Others may be saved some time by this and right now time can be money. If nothing else you might get a little smile out of my dry humor. Just remember joy does the heart good like medicine.

O.K Question for the day: Can you dye carpet? Answer: You can but 99.99% of the time it will not work
It may cause dye walk off too which could damage other flooring. If you are doing this after spilling bleach it absolutely will not work. Bleach takes the pigment out. Stay tuned for the secret about living in a Bliss kind of world. Have a great day!!!!! FPP

No comments:

Post a Comment